Saturday, October 3, 2015

A Little Bit of Fall

Hello everyone! I’m so happy, I’ve finally learned how to load and post pictures from
my iphone onto windows 10…how did I do it? What I should have did in the first
place… Googled it! At least two months of this and what I’m surprised at is  my son
not doing it. Oh well, I’m just glad that I’ll be able to get back into blogging again, I’ve
missed everyone and all of the parties that I wasn’t able to join in, now I’ll be joining
in on all the Friday ones today!
These pictures were taken with my phone and at night so please bare with me!
I have this cloche on my desk in the livingroom, doesn’t the pumpkin look real? Wish I
could remember where I bought it!
IMG_1827 
I have painted a few things on my bloggy break such as the little cupboard from Michael’s that
I had painted black and the child’s chair that I got from the curb! Now I have a fall pillow on it!
See my new knob from Hobby Lobby on the cupboard, I can’t stay out of that store.lol 
 IMG_1816

Here is a closer look at the pitcher.
IMG_1815

I printed this I think last year so I forget who I got it from, let me know it is you ok? It is sitting
on my kitchen shelf with my .50  glass squirrel from Avon!

IMG_1814
My mantel, funny how I do it different each year but with the same “stuff”
do you do the same thing or buy new?
IMG_1825

Okay guys, I took more pictures so I’ll be sharing those soon…now here are parties I’ll be joining, It’s so
good to be back!



8 comments:

Betty said...

I love the white pitcher and your fall decor looks so pretty.

NanaDiana said...

Looks like you got your fall on! I painted while I was away from blogging, too, and got a few small projects done. Love that white pitcher!!!! Hope you have a great weekend- xo Diana

cynthia lee designs said...

Love your Fall decor!! Love your white pitcher...so pretty!! I love Hobby Lobby and the only bad thing is that I only live 10 minutes from it. LOL...
hugs,
Cindy

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

You have your Fall going and love your white pitcher. Your fall decor is so pretty!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Love the size of that pitcher, and your little cupboard is too cute!

Kelly said...

That's great that you figured out how to download your pics! I have to send my phone pics to my email and then transfer them to a folder in order to use them on my blog. A lot of work! There is probably an easier way. I love your Fall decor. It looks so cheerful. That pumpkin under the cloche really does look real!

Brandi said...

I keep getting reminders on my computer to upgrade to Windows 10, but I refuse because I'm so comfortable with what I have. Glad you were able to figure it out and get back to blogging. You were missed!

The Charm of Home said...

Very pretty! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!