Thursday, April 3, 2014

Mirrors in My Bedroom

bedroom 2 012
As I said in a post a couple days ago I have just been trying to find something for my wall
above my bed, I’m not very good at this it seems but when I saw Angela’s( Number Fifty Three) wall in her
diningroom I drooled and decided to try it in my bedroom. Love, love her home! I just adore how
Angela combines different decorating styles in her home…perfection! You can see in the photo
below how neat this wall looks!
DSCN3820
I changed the nightstand again!!! Just trying to find what works, it needed something because of the dark
wood top, I found this tray at Kohl's that did light it up a bit.
bedroom 2 007
I moved the picture over by my mirror/jewelry holder
bedroom 2 008
and moved this black stand in front of the window.
bedroom 2 011
I’m certainly not done with this room it needs painted and a dresser that has been in the basement painted and brought upstairs and another one taken out of the room. Things that will get done just not right
away, especially with warmer weather coming, we are hitting 63 today and it is so welcomed!
Show and Tell Friday
Rondell

14 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow 63, that's nice to hear. We haven't hit that yet here but hopefully soon. I like your mirror idea :)

Number Fifty-Three said...

Thank you so much for sharing my mirror wall! :) Yours is looking great & I love the antlers!

Angela @ Number Fifty-Three

Blondie's Journal said...

The mirrors look fabulous, Rondell. I think they are a classy look for a wall arrangement. I have always had problems trying to figure out what to put over beds. This is perfect! I like the tray on the nightstand, I should do that so mine wouldn't look so messy. Do you have a hard time finding trays you like? I keep seeing leather (at Pier 1) and plastic (at Target). I just want one like yours! ;-)

Glad you're having warm weather. We're okay....44 degrees.

XO,
JAne

lms said...

I like it......just keep playing around until you get it just right for you....cant wait to see the finished room....I already took back half the bedding I bought in Florida for my master bedroom...just didn't do a thing for me....now I am back to the drawing board on that room....I did keep one quilt and one pillow....lol....good thing tjmax is here in my home town too...

NanaDiana said...

It's looking good so far, Rondell. I really like where you are headed. I love mirrors everywhere-anywhere-anyhow-anyway. Your stand looks cute there, too- xo Diana

ANNE said...

It looks very pretty - I love that tray!!

Great job!

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

Mirrors are a great addition to any room. I really like what you did so far.

cynthia lee designs said...

Love the mirrors above the bed...they look great there!! Love that tray too!! Happy Birthday a few days early.
hugs,
Cindy

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

It looks pretty! xoxo

Stacey said...

Yes, I love mirror walls! Your bedroom is going to turn out so pretty. Don't blame you at all for putting it on the back burner when the weather turns nice. Funny how that changes our priorities.

Hey did you get your print yet?

Debbie said...

I think you are doing a fine job in your bedroom, Rondell. The mirror idea is great for the wall above the bed. All of my rooms are always a work in progress, it seems. Forever changing, and evolving.
Sounds like the weather is changing for the better for you!
xo

Patty @ That's So Pretty said...

Lovely blog ... ynf :)

Deborah@Green Willow Pond said...

Playing and tweaking is all part of the fun. Your mirrored wall is looking great! Thank you for sharing at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a lovely week! ~Deborah

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

So pretty, Rondell! I have a stack of mirrors sitting in my entryway that I brought in to do a mirror wall...now I need to find a place! I just love how they look, too!