Tuesday, November 19, 2013

How to Clean Makeup Brushes

Do you clean your makeup brushes regularly? I left mine go so long because I just didn’t know the
safest way to clean them. I have good brushes and didn’t want to ruin them by just using anything
on them. So of course I went to Pinterest to find a formula that works. I found this one on
Worked like a dream! My brushes came out clean and germ free also.
Here they are drying.
001
I just thought I’d let you know that I tried this pin(on my Pinterest Board “Makeup and Tips”) and it works, you won’t believe the “gunk” that comes out of
the brushes, I also never thought to wipe the handles with a disinfected wipe, the handles on them were dirty… and do you know what else…you probably have everything in your home already to use. So all in all this is a great pin, there is also a You Tube on her post to show you how!
Nothing much going on here, I have been Christmas shopping though, so glad I’m starting early this year.
PS. I’m just itching to start decorating for Christmas how about you? :)  I’ve seen more people this year
already decorated, one even had her tree up!
Thanks s for stopping by!
I’ll be joining these parties tonight:
Rondell

3 comments:

cynthia lee designs said...

My neighbor has had her Christmas tree up for over a week now.
I do clean my makeup brushes...will have to check out Beauty Book Love.com
hugs,
Cindy

Dawn said...

Thanks for the reminder, I do clean my brushes but Im sure not soon enough.

NanaDiana said...

I washed my brushes about 2 weeks ago. I hadn't done it in a long time. I use that mineral makeup so it was really embedded in my brushes. Great post here~ xo Diana