Sunday, October 20, 2013

I’ll Be at the View Tuesday Morning

 

 

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great Sunday. I’ve been getting ready for another trip to New York City, we leave

tomorrow morning and will be sitting in the audience at the View…I’m so excited to see them all in person.

I’ll be gone till late Wednesday evening. They don’t scan the audience to much on the View but I will be

wearing a short sleeved red sweater and sitting by my bff who will be wearing pink. They do tell you to wear

something bright and we are also going to try and get close to the front, which means getting up early Tuesday morning.

 

 

jenny-mccarthy-600

 

 

Hope your all having fun decorating for fall. I’ll be back Thursday to tell you all

about it. Ok?

4 comments:

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Very fun! I hope you have a great time!
Pam

An Oasis in the Desert said...

How exciting! I don't watch that show , but I'm sure you will have a great time!

Brandi said...

Hope you and your BF have a blast!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Have a great time!