Saturday, April 20, 2013

An Eclectic Look

 

I found this galvanized container at TJMaxx for $3.99 and couldn’t pass it up and “Paris” on the burlap made it even sweeter!

plants 001

 

 

plants 004

Philodendron … the only plant I can’t kill.lol

With chalk I wrote a quote about exercising , which I’ve been doing a lot of lately, my son is getting married in June and trying on dresses should be a happy time right?

Really liking this look below…I also put an old grain scoop on top of the books to hide the heat/air return.

plants 005

 

I read this everyday, it sure helps!

plants 002

I’ve brought out things that I love…

plants 006

 

such as this picture I bought in Jamaica 2 years ago.

plants 007

I only paid $5.00 for it, I bring it out in the spring because it reminds me of warmer weather. Nate says to have things out that you love and it will work, so I’m giving it a try.

plants 008

We will see how it goes and if he’s right.lol

I’ll be joining these parties:

Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage

Inspire Me Please @ Love of Family and Home

Spotlight Saturday @ Classy Clutter

 

 

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I love your spring artwork. So nice that you were able to travel somewhere tropical! Have fun trying on dresses. I have a wedding in July and September.

Maureen Wyatt said...

I think the picture looks great there and love the exercise quote! Of course, anything galvanized floats my boat!

pam {simple details} said...

Love your pretty vignettes and especially the artwork! Good motivator to have your quote front and center, I should try it! :)