Thursday, August 23, 2012

What I Chose With My Amazon Gift Card

.
Hello everyone! Yesterday was a good day, by that I mean the mailman brought me two packages that I was waiting for.
I was the lucky winner of a Amazon $50.00 gift card over at Coastal Charm about a week ago and this is what I  bought with it, I’ve been wanting to change the table that I had there for a while now and winning sure came in handy, I only had to pay for shipping so it worked out great!
001
I don’t know what I’ll put on top, can’t be a lamp and as you know my diningroom is right there behind it. The size of it amazed me I didn’t think it was that large but was really happy with it, when I came home from work Stush had it all put together for me…sweet!
004
It has a little drawer in the front but I think only pen and tablet would fit in it.
003
I think it’s added some elegance to the room, it you have any suggestions for what I can put on top I’m all ears, on the other one I used a basket that held the remotes, pen and paper but I’d like to do something different with this one.
002
I had to be a little choosey when I was picking one out , the back of it has to look as good as the front because of the diningroom, it’s works out fantastic from the back too!
007
Thanks for stopping by I always appreciate it!
I’ll be joining these great parties;
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
  Primp Your Stuff Wednesday @ Primp

11 comments:

Gina said...

Pretty little table, Rondell! Congrats on the win!

ANNE said...

Love the table! Great choice!!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Oh..I'm so happy that you LOVE it!! It looks great in that space...perfect!! Maybe a plant would look good there. I used my gift card yesterday...ordered a are rug...can't wait to get it.

Blessings,
Linda

The Decorative Dreamer said...

I love it, what a wonderful sursee. I think you made an excellent choice too!

Anonymous said...

you can put a lamp on the table you run the cord under the white chair. i think you need a lamp and it will look good. just try it and never say never. ang

Anonymous said...

you can put a lamp on the table just put the cord under the white chair. just try it and never say never. ang

Victoria said...

That's a pretty table! I've been toying with the idea of buying an inexpensive end table from Amazon but was afraid it wouldn't be sturdy enough...this one looks very solid though!

Anonymous said...

I love your table!!That is a perfect spot for it.

Kathy

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

I adore little tables like this. It looks perfect between your chairs too! I have ordered several things for my home from Amazon.com. If I'm looking for something in particular it's usually the first place I go. Great win on the giveaway!

Patty said...

very pretty table. Looks great in that space. Your layout is like my old house - I loved it! Two chairs with a round table backing up to the kitchen.

Kelly said...

It's such a pretty little table! You will enjoy having that between your chairs. If you can't put a lamp on it, what about a plant? Something with some height would be pretty on it. Congrats on your win!