Monday, June 11, 2012

Come See My New Look


Doesn’t it look neat? Love it, love the colors too, I’m so drawn to blue and that fab green!
Don’t you just love the banner so cute, I fell in love with it right away!

I’ve always wanted to do this, blogging is very important to me and every time I’d see a blogger get a new look for her blog I would just sigh because I so wanted to do it too!  So when I stopped over at Miss Kitty @Miss Kopy Kat I found out she was have a blog design giveaway, I couldn’t type fast enough to get my comment in and I was so lucky enough to win. The Cutest Blog on the Block is the designer and they were just wonderful to work with, I went thur their portfolio so many times trying to find my favs and I did, I’m very happy with it♥ Here’s a link to The Cutest Blog on the Block go see the neat blogs that they have done, I had so much fun going thur them. I still have some work to do on it as soon as I find out how to do it, so bare with me on this.lol
Here is a picture of my diningroom so far, I think I need to add a picture on the old shutter, I’ll see how that looks and show you a pic of it!

007
Also my turquoise spray painted table.
018
Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit!

Rondell

18 comments:

Gina said...

Rondell, your new design looks wonderful! How exciting to have won it!

Your dining room is looking so pretty. I love that shutter. I noticed it immediately.

Cristina Garay said...

Great design, Rondell! I Love the banner!

The Decorative Dreamer said...

Oh Rondell! First off your new blog design is so cute! Congrats on winning. That was a wonderful giveaway to win and I love the choices you made. Secondly, I love the table. It's looks great. I know how much you have been wanting to paint yours. I hope you are enjoying it now too. I looks great!

Stacey Stuwe said...

I LOVE IT!!! Congratulations, CBOTB did a great job!!

Blondie's Journal said...

Very nice design! CBOTB designed my blog, too! They do a great job.

Love your dining room! Very chic! :)

XO,
Jane

Anne said...

Rondell,
Congratulations you blog looks great!!!! Your dining room looks beautiful too.What a fun color for your outdoor table.I just LOVE that color!!!!
(((Hugs)))
Anne

ANNE said...

Love that shutter hanging on the wall and that spraypainted table... well you know how I feel about turquoise!

love, love, love :)

NanaDiana said...

Rondell- I love the sweet new look of your blog. It is so fresh and sweet. I love your dining room, too. That old shutter is marvelous..and I like it just like it is~ xo Diana

Unknown said...

I love your new design! Great colors.
Traci

Miss Kitty said...

Rondell! Your blog looks fabulous! I'm so happy that you are happy with it and that you had a good experience re-designing your blog layout. Great job ('cause I can tell you put a lot of effort and time into working with the designer).

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Love your new look Rondell and your dining room looks so pretty! Love that shutter!!

Kristen Whitby said...

I love your new look! so cute!

Anonymous said...

Your new look is fabulous, and i love your dining room. It looks gorgeous.

Kathy

Dawn said...

Darling new look and for free even better!

Gail said...

Congrats on winning Rhondell and your new blog design looks great as does your dining room! I love the shutter!! Hope you have a wonderful day, Gail

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Love the new look...I remember when I had mine done...I got on several times a day just because I wanted to see it again! LOL
Love the dining room look!
Blessings, Lorraine

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Love your new, fresh look, Rondell! Your dining room is lovely, too!

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Loving the new look - you are right the colors are super! And your dining room - wow!!! Can't wait to see it all. Jane