Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Mantel Love


Hi everyone and happy Tuesday to you! Nice weather we are having here in Pa. in the 70’s, and I’m so enjoying it!
I’d like to share with you my spring mantle and if you have been following me for a while you know my mantle and I have a love/hate relationship with each other! It’s a long mantel about 7ft so it’s hard sometimes to not fill it completely up with “stuff”! I am hoping that by painting the brick Cottage White it will somehow bring everything together. See the ceiling fan in the mirror? We just bought new ones to replace this one and the two out in the kitchen and other room off the kitchen, I so can’t wait to see them up! I was just going to paint them but Mr. K said let’s just buy them so I didn’t argue on that one ladies!
P3102604
I took this one after I added the eggs on the book!
P3132631
The blue eggs I bought a few years ago and the ones on the book are the ones I made.
P3132632
The pink dogwood branch is from DT and the bottle is from Marshall’s.

P3132633
The mirror behind the candle is from GW, in fact all of them are, and that’s not dirt on it, it’s the glass and it is so heavy so I’m thinking it’s an old one. The candle holder is from DT and I painted it white.P3132639T
Also in my Copy Cat Post I forgot to mention that the nailheads are silver and I bought them a Hobby Lobby!
P3112617T
Thanks for stopping by and I’m so glad it’s almost Spring and I know you are too!Smile
I’m joining these parties today!
Spring Mantel Party @ Fox Hollow Cottage
Your Cozy Home Party @ My Cozy Home
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Tuesday’s Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Winter Blue Wednesday @ DIY by Design
Spring Mantel Party Spring_Fling_Button_Layla@ The Lettered Cottage

 
 
 
Rondell♥

18 comments:

Gail said...

What a beautiful spring mantel Rondell! I love your mirrors.

Dawn said...

Very pretty especially the dog wood branch. Love the pink blooms on it:)

NanaDiana said...

Very nice, Rondell. I think the brick will be beautiful painted white. I know a lot of people just about die when you say you are painting brick but I have painted it several times in my life and always been pleased with the results. Your mantle looks great! xo Diana

Anonymous said...

Your mantle looks so pretty!!The weather in NJ is beautiful too! I hope it lasts!!

Kathy

Shannon Fox said...

So cute! Very fresh and pretty. I love the three mirrors, lots! Smart girl, I would smile and say okay too if I got the "lets just buy new offer". hehe

Happy Spring!!

DIYbyDesign said...

I just love your spring mantel. Very pretty. I hope you will link it up to my party that opens tonight at 8pm EST. Hope to see you there.

Blondie's Journal said...

I love everything about your mantel! All the pops of white remind me that spring is coming! I just can't figure out what to do with mine, it's long like yours and I feel like I have to fill it up!

Have a great week! :)

XO,
Jane

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I love mirrors grouped like this...your mantel is perfect for spring!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous mantel. I love the items you've chosen. Gotta go to Dollar Tree and get some of those dogwood flowers.

Very pretty!

bj said...

This is a beautiful spring mantel. love that dogwood....
Over from Fox Hollow....
xo bj

Gina said...

Your mantel really looks lovely, Rondell. It's so pretty for Spring. I love the mirrors!

Deserae said...

Beautiful spring mantle...love those blossoms...very pretty!
~Des

Sharon said...

I LOVE your mantel!! The dark brick with the white...I love the contrast...then the pops of color...VERY well done!! I'll will be digging around your archives here in a moment...and can't wait to see what other goodies I will find! I'm your latest follower!
Sharon
P.S. Stop by and visit sometime!

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Your mantel looks great! I love your bottle from Marshalls!

Ricki Treleaven said...

Well, I for one have mantel envy!!! LOVE this!

xo,
RJ

The Stonybrook House said...

Love your mantel. I'm working on mine! Love the mirrors and the little bunny!!

Anonymous said...

I love your mirror collection and the cute bunnies! Decorating my mantel is a challenge because it seems so tall and then our ceilings are high. Seems small things get lost on the mantel. I love seeing other people's ideas for inspiration.

Thanks for sharing your pretty spring mantel at my party!

Sharon said...

I love how it pops off that door!
Sharon