Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Michael♥

Happy Birthday Michael, I can’t believe your 37 today, bittersweet memories run thur a mother’s mind at times like this! I had you on St. Patrick Day 1975 late at night around I think 11:00, 11:30 ish Gramma was working then and came up to the room, said you looked like Pap and she was right you do, you’re the picture of my dad although you have hung on to your hair a lot longer than he did.LOL They laid you on my stomach and I can still see you as you turned your head and looked up at me, a moment that I’ll never, ever forget…I realized too that you had brown eyes like me♥
Michael is on the right, Chris is on the left!
100_3098
I’m so proud of you! A great teacher, homeowner, great girl that you will marry June 2013 and a wonderful kind heart! Miss you, have a great birthday today!
I love you Michael, my second son.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh Rondell, what a great birthday tribute to your fine son.
My daughter was born in 1975. Isn't it funny how we can remember every little detail? Seems like yesterday.
xxoo

Anonymous said...

Awww how sweet! What handsome boys you have! Traci

Kelly said...

You don't look old enough to have a 37 yr old son! Happy birthday to your son. Hope he had a wonderful day today.

Shannon Fox said...

Awe! Sweet memories... always held dear in a mothers heart.

Tolentreasures said...

Ahh, what a nice birthday post!

Cathy

Gail said...

What a sweet birthday post Rondell. Happy Birthday to your son Michael.

Lois Christensen said...

Happy Birthday to your son. That was a beautiful memory! Love the bead board also!