Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Found a Black & White Print


At TJMaxx on clearance for $10.00, I’ve had my eye on it for a while and would look at it every time I was there. Went to the clearance section this past Friday and there it was. Sometimes it’s worth waiting and praying it would still be there, this is the second time it’s worked for me! The quote is from Truman Capote!
P3272702

I wanted it for right here where I hung it in the livingroom, I know I need a couple more but now since I want the black and white prints they are hard to find, at least for me!


P3272698
Another view of it, I’m going towards a Pottery Barn look, I love PB and just received the summer catalog yesterday.

P3272700
A view of my entry and to sort of give you an idea of the layout of my home.

P3272701
I must have moved on this one, the long grass? in the basket I found at Marshall’s. I placed it by the tv to try and give some texture around it.

P3272699
I can picture it with more black and white prints and I think it will add more to the area. I couldn’t figure out what that red thing was on the coffee table when this picture came up on my post, then it dawned on me it’s my hammer.lol Put it there after hanging the picture and forgot to move it out of the way .
P3272703
I hope you enjoyed my post today, I’m also in a better mood.lol I think what was bothering me was that my sister Judy was getting operated on the next day to remove plaque from her arteries and I must have been worrying about it too without realizing it. She is fine though and really seems to be like her old self again, thank God! Thank you for all your sweet comments on my post, it still completely amazes me with all the kindness out in blogland…thank you♥
I’ll be joining these parties today:
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Tuesday’s Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style

Rondell♥

8 comments:

NanaDiana said...

LOL- My favorite part of the post is the red hammer handle! I like your black and white print...and I do think you have a pretty good PB look going on now! xo Diana

Unknown said...

I like it! It does have a Pottery Barn feel to it. Great room.

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

I like that print! And I think that splash or red really adds to the room. :)
I can see a Pottery Barn vibe there~it's a really pretty room.

Blondie's Journal said...

I love your new print and it looks great on that wall. Good for you waiting to get it at that great price! Your room looks very pulled together!

I hope your sister is doing well since her surgery. I will be sending a few prayers your way!

XO,
Jane

Gina said...

That is a great print! I think you are on your way to PB style!

I'm glad to hear you are better and more importantly, that your sister is doing well.

Gail said...

I'm glad you're feeling better Rondell and love the picture! It looks great in your living room. Enjoy your evening, Gail

Debbiedoos said...

It does look great Rondell. Glad you were patient. My graduate party is up early, I have a lousy head cold and did not know what tomorrow would bring.

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Rondell,

I love the picture! Sometimes Marshalls has black and white pictures.

Dee