Friday, January 6, 2012

Do You Have Neighbors Like the Bumpisess?

 

Well, we do and it’s not fun, there is so much we just ignore to keep the peace but this time we just can’t turn our heads away anymore!!!

See this? It’s a picture of a hole a 40-caliber Glock 22 made into the left side of our home on New Years Eve, thank God we weren’t home because if we had been Mr. K would have been sitting right here……

P1061871

at his desk and the bullet would have went straight thur his head!

P1061868 


Instead It came thur the wall, you can see daylight when you look thur it.

P1061867

Hit the bifold door on the closet….

P1061869

and the bullet lodged here in the closet frame, the State Police dug it out.

P1061870

We also found this on our siding on our back porch, maybe the bullet is lodged down inside we don’t know.

P1061872

Today since it will be in the high 40’s my husband will go up on the roof to see if any damage has been done there, hopefully not!

Other neighbors have told us that it sounded like a machine gun going off after midnight, many guns were being fired by other guests at this house, such stupid people! Channel 11 news was here Wednesday night and they titled it To Close for Comfort!

This is why I haven’t been on here lately (there goes one of my resolutions) I’ve been so upset and of course all kinds of images go thur my mind, can you imagine walking in on that if my husband would have been hit? Or if the bullet had been lower it would have killed Buster, our dog, because he lays at the window with his head on the window frame waiting for us to come home. I thank God for protecting us.

I wondered if I should post this but I thought I’d give you a warning just in case you have neighbors that shoot guns off on New Year’s, it could be deadly!

Thanks for letting me vent friends, I feel better already so much better that I’m going shopping with my bff, I have some things to return:)

Rondell

13 comments:

the cape on the corner said...

oh my GOSH! unbelievable! thank god you are all ok, and of course, your dog, too. how stupid can people be?!?

Brandi said...

I'm so sorry you have such horrible neighbors. Thank God you all are OK. Take care, Rondell.

Sonny G said...

too am sorry this happened but s grateful ya'll were'nt home. I hope these folks will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law~! this is serious and could surely have been a deadly act..

Diane said...

Wow....thank the Lord that no one was home at the time. What a terrifying experience, maybe you should think about moving my friend. Diane

Amanda said...

I can't repeat the words that just went through my head at reading this, what the heck?! Thank goodness you are all ok, I do hope they throw the book at these people, or hit them with it a few times!

I do hope nothing like this happens again, what a horrid start to the year for you. Hopefully it will just get better from now!

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you are all ok. What mindless idiots they must be shooting guns off in such an irresponsible way. They need locking up!

NanaDiana said...

Rondell- That is just so scary. I don't blame yu for being upset. It is awful to be afraid in your own home, isn't it? God bless you, sweetie...I hope that this can be taken care of permanently by police interaction with those folks. xo Diana

Blondie's Journal said...

I feel so bad for you. I hope they catch the person/people that did this. Thankfully, all of you are alright.

XO,
Jane

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

How very reckless and stupid! I heard where a Florida boy was seriously injured while standing outside of his home watching fireworks. A bullet from miles away struck him in the head. I am so glad your family was not home.
Hugs,
Sherry

cynthia lee designs said...

That is very scary!!
Our neighbors are always shooting off big fireworks and it worries me that our house will catch on fire. We have found some pieces of them up on our roof.
I'm so thankful that you all are okay.
hugs,
Cindy

andrea@townandprairie said...

People have no sense, I swear. Someone was looking out for you guys! I have weird neighbors, too...they forced me to plant an "I hate you" hedge, but yours takes the cake. andrea@townandprairie

The Decorative Dreamer said...

Mercy! I tried to pull your blog up the other day and got an out of service message? My goodness, and I thought I'd heard it all but I've never heard of people shooting guns for new years. Crazy! So glad you all are alright. So sorry to hear you are having to deal with all the hassels from such stupidity!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Oh my gosh, Rondell, how scary is that! So glad ya'll weren't home. I cannot believe the stupidity of people. I hope the police will be able to prosecute them. I am so glad you guys are okay.
xoxo, CAS