Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good Morning ! Hope you are all busy cooking for Thanksgiving and taking a peek at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade, the kick off to the Christmas holiday, like me!
I wanted to share my diningroom before it gets messy.LOL The tablecloth I found at GW for $2.00 I think and I use it every year. Dishes. glasses and tablerunner DT, napkin rings from Bath and Body at end of season sale.
PB241696
BTW can’t find my cloth napkins, I sure hope they show up before 3o’clock!

PB241698
Here is my center piece for today, a wooden tureen bowl filled with raffia, pinecones from our back yard and one pumpkin from DT and the one in the middle is from a giveaway from Evie at Brown Paper Packages that I was fortunate enough to win! Stop by Evie’s blog she is always doing DIY projects and recipes. Right now she posted a recipe for pumpkin scones, they look delish!
PB241699
Isn’t it neat? I love the fabric that she made it with, thanks Evie it will always be part of my fall decorating♥
PB241700
I also wanted to show you the zebra cupcake liners I bought when I went to the Homegoods store, no cupcakes but I put them in anyway!
The turkey is from GW, I haven’t been there in soooooo long!
PB241704
I’ll be putting my tree up tomorrow after work then it’s on to the happiest time of the year!
Have a good one today!
Thanks to each and everyone of you who stop by Something Nice and Pretty I so appreciate you all!
Rondell

2 comments:

Susan Freeman said...

Your dining room looks so lovely and inviting! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your table is lovely and your decor is perfect. I hope you and your family have a very Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs, marty