Saturday, October 22, 2011

Finally a HomeGoods Store!


I’m so excited, guess what? A HomeGoods store is opening in Pittsburgh at the Ross Park Mall and me and my BFF are heading there tomorrow for their grand opening! I’ve never been to one before and can’t wait to see what they have to offer. I know I’ve read so much about the store from other blogs and now finally I can see for myself!
store_locations
I’ll be taking my camera, if I remember, and sharing with you on Monday!
Hope your having a wonderful Sunday!

11 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

Enjoy your trip there! I hope they have some wonderful holiday stuff in stock for y'all!

xoxoxoxo,
Ricki Jill

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

You are going to LOVE IT!! Have fun! Martina

Linda said...

Oh how lucky and excited you must be.
I can only imagine.

Kuki... said...

Not gonna lie...I definitely have HomeGoods envy! Would love to have one close by. ENJOY :)

Gina said...

Oh you lucky girl! I'm jealous! You're gonna love it.

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

You are going to LOOOOOOVE it! I practically live at my Home Goods!!! XO, Pinky

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Have fun! It's such a fun store. Sure you'll love it.

Pam

Gail said...

Have fun! You're going to enjoy this outting.

Happy Sunday,
Gail

Debbie said...

Woohooo! you are going to love it, Rondell! Take lots of pics!
xxxooo

Debbie said...

Looks like the painting is going well! I LOVE your entrance dressed for Fall.(previous post)

bj said...

I've never been, either, and we don't have one here. Hope you love it and find lots to buy. :)))