Thursday, September 22, 2011

More of My Fall Decor & Last Day to Sign Up for a Ramsign!

Hi everyone! Are you all getting ready for fall in your home? I’ve been decorating inside mine but not the outside yet, I’ll save that for next month!

So here is a little tour, let’s start in the livingroom…I finally found a Mercury pumpkin at Marshall’s, looks great on the coffee table and it certainly brightens up the fall decorating in there. To the left are two pieces from the Dollar Tree that I glued together and tied with a polka dot bow, the little gourds and acorns I had from last year!

P9171442

On the hearth, I fell in love with this basket when I first saw it, it so reminded me of the one they have in the Pottery Barn catalog, of course I didn’t pay that price ,mine was only $7.00! Very well made too!

P9171443 

This arrangement sits on my white desk and I’m still loven the faux galvanized vase from GW, looks pretty up next to the Shabby Chic curtains! I did the flower arrangement, some stems I even found at GW!

P9171441

Now the diningroom and I can see I need to add more to that arrangement, funny what pictures will show you that you just don’t see with the naked eye.

P9171457

I did fill it in more this morning!

P9221485

P9221475

I think most of us in blogsville has one of these white pumpkins from the DS!

P9171435

I haven’t did to much in the kitchen, in the next couple of weeks I’ll be painting the kitchen cupboards so I think that’s why. The other day I stopped at GW and I found another rooster….

P9171450

for .99, this is on top of the fridge and I can see why alot of people decorate with color because it sure is pretty!

P9211474

I have this by my kitchen sink, it’s a jar and lid with the chalk paint already on it and get this guys a $1.00, yep, at one of those other Dollar stores and I’ll really can’t remember the name of it! I wrote Fall on it with my chalkink pen, the berry candle wreath I got at GW for .50 last year!

P9221479

Room off the kitchen! I bought this arrangement at a yardsale recently for $2.00 and filled it in, don’t pass them up if they look a little sad you can always clean them up and fill them in. Look at the neat urn it came in!

P9221483

On my sewing machine!

P9221480

I still have more but will show them soon, don’t forget this is the last day to sign up for the Ramsign giveaway, I’ll be announcing the winner tomorrow the first day of Fall! Go here to sign up!

I’ll be joining these beautiful hostess’s parties, thanks ladies they are always fun!

Wow us Wednesday’s at Savvy Southern Style

Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home

Potpourri Friday at 2805

Inspiration Friday At the Picket Fence

Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here

Thank you so much to my new followers, it’s so appreciated, luv you guys!

19 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

All of your decor is fabulous. I love all the pumpkins and the beautiful flowers and autumn leaves. So pretty. Hugs, Marty

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Your fall touches look beautiful!! I love that little cabinet in your dining room too!! Martina

Blondie's Journal said...

You really have a good start on your fall decorations!! I love everything, so festive and colorful!! I like the vase with the chalkboard paint that says "Fall"...I may copy that!! ;-D

XO,
Janie

Janene said...

Rondell you have done an absolutely wonderful job decorating for Fall!
I see how your design choices have changed from Prim...and I am loving it!!!
I need to get me one of those pumpkins from the dollar store..because I must be the only one in blogland who doesn't have one!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Janene

Becca Bertotti said...

Your splashes of Fall are beautiful !! Love your colorful new Roo, too. *Becca* (your newest follower by way of No Minimalist).

www.adventuresindecorating1.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Very Fallesque! I love fall and decorating for it! Your home looks lovely! I just redid my kitchen and painted my cabinets whew glad I'm done! Traci

cynthia lee designs said...

Your Fall decorating looks wonderful!! Love everything!!
Cindy

Ricki Treleaven said...

Nice post. That mercury glass pumpkin is *to die for* seriously......

Your fall decor is so pretty!

Honey at 2805 said...

All of your Fall touches are so festive! The mercury glass is beautiful and you are so smart to revamp your Dollar store finds into something lovely.

Thank you for linking to Potpourri Friday. I appreciate your participation!

Gina said...

So many pretty fall touches! I really love that mercury glass pumpkin.

DIYbyDesign said...

Your fall touches look beautiful. I love al of your vignettes. Looks gorgeous.

Eileen @ Cottage Beach House said...

Everything looks stunning. i haven't done a thing yet but, you have inspired me to start. Your home looks lovely.

Coley said...

I love that mercury glass pumpkin! Fall decor makes me so happy :)

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

I love the crows/ravens from the dollar store!

Amber

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

I love the crows/ravens from the dollar store!

Amber

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

All of your Fall decor is wonderful and I especially like the chalk board jars. Thank you for linking to the Open House party.
Hugs,
Sherry

Honey at 2805 said...

All of your fall touches are so festive! Great piece of mercury glass.

Thank you for linking to Potpourri Friday. I appreciated your participation. Sorry I'm so tardy in commenting, but I've been away for the past four days. Hope to see you again this week!

Kimberly said...

Everything is so pretty in your house!

From G2B said...

Love your fall decor! And I LOVE that mercury glass pumpkin! It is so awesome! Great job doing it without breaking the bank!