Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer Party @ French Country Cottage!

 

Remember when I finally painted my Hoosier? You can read about that here i you’d like!  Anyway yesterday, for just a few minutes, I played around with it, I always seem to want to do that right when I’m supposed to be getting ready for work, and remembered the box of blue ball jars I had in the basement! I wondered how they would look on top of it since I had painted it Jade Bath from Valspar paints.

 

I like how it turned out especially for the summer months, can you believe how we are heading into July already? Time flies when you are working on everything around you doesn’t it?

P6251009 

Here is a full picture, sorry about the early morning shadows, the weather here in SW Pa. has been cloudy and stormy for the past few days!

P6251011

I also was rummaging around in my “stuff” and found this blue ticking napkin and I know I have three more somewhere! So I thought for summer I take away the crocheted runner and use this instead!

P6240993

Here is a full picture of the room off the kitchen, I switched the flowers arrangements and like it alot better!

P6251010

Now off to work…  again but I’m off tomorrow!!!

I’ linking to the French Country Cottage for the Summer Blog Party!

Blog_Party_Button

9 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

I love how your table looks. Too cute!

cynthia lee designs said...

Rondell,
I love the blue mason jars on top of your hoosier!! Love them in the wood tray too!! Your room is so pretty!!
hugs,
Cindy

stefanie said...

its sooooo beautiful!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Very pretty. The hoosier is really nice and I love how you have it decorated.

hugs
Sissie

Crystal @ Ordinary Days said...

The hoosier looks great and love the arrangment on the table! Everything looks so nice and fresh!

Pam said...

Very pretty. I love love love the Ball jars!

Debbiedoos said...

I'm telling you Rondell...you get better and better at this stuff. Painting that was the best thing you ever did. I love how the room and vignettes all come together.

Gina said...

Oh Rondell, I love it! The room is so light & it screams summer cottage. The light blue of the jars accent it all perfectly.

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

So charming!! I love this - everything turned out darling!! Also wanted to let you know that you won the giveaway at my blog at the party!! :) Send me an email at thefrenchcountrycottage@gmail.com with where to send your book and magazine! :) Congratulations!